Monday, March 14, 2011

I have a date

I make no secret of the fact that I have had a rough last year. The dates stick in my mind like lightning bolts. The numbers may fade someday but for me now these days stick in my minds....

June 3, 2010
October 12, 2010
November 13, 2010
December 5, 2010
February 1, 2011

Days that I wish had never happened but, in a part of the grander play way, needed to happen. Do I feel sad about these days? Yes, indeed I do. But I can honestly say that the end result of each one of these days was an open door to new and exciting challenges.

So in a way a am thankful for these days. (Except for 2/1/11. That was just plain stupid. Why the hell did I have to total my car?? lol)

I bring this topic up because I have decided that today, March 14, 2011 is also going to be a memorable day.

Guess what though? Yeah, no death, no broken family or broken hearts, no accidents. I am going to make this day a GREAT day. I am going to make March 14th a day that I will always remember. Instead of a day to be sad and hold my head low I am going to make this a day like August 29, 2010. That's right, a day of hope and renewed spirit.

March 14, 2011. This is my date to make my life better...

No comments:

Post a Comment