Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me

Take me or leave me. I am me.

Don't like me? I don't like you.

I'm not perfect. You are not perfect.

I don't change and will not change. I do my best with that I have. I will defend you and protect you to the end of the earth if you do so with me. I will be honest with you if you are the same with me.

Disrespect me? Ignore me? Threaten me?

Too bad so sad. I won't lose any sleep I promise you that.

If you don't like and appreciate me for me then I don't care. There is no soul on this earth that is so important to me that I need to be someone else to be a part of their life.

That's crazy, right?

Not really. Part of who I am is being who I am. Sure I'm an acquired taste. If you have the patience and appreciate who I am then you are and will always be part of my life.

If you think that you are better than me and don't trust my intentions then to hell with you.

It's taken me nearly 38 years to know what I want and need and I am just about there.

Do you know what I know?

I need you.

I don't need you.

There. Figure that one out. There is an ART to blogging in code....

No comments:

Post a Comment