Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Book Closes

The book that saved my heart closes. I am not sad. I have no regrets. I do not want the book to go on. I have closed the book and...with a deep breath and skip of my heart I put the book back on the shelf better for the story that it told.

This book was amazing.

It was filled with everything that you want from a good book. It was a book whose words were just as beautiful and heart felt as it's cover. It was filled with romance and passion and drama and amazing people and plots and story and adventure....

It was a book that I will remember for a long time. Each page turned and each chapter completed left me wanting for more and full of excitement and hope. I was enjoying every second of the read.

The book came to an end. The book had a happy ending. It was a happily ever-after story. Nobody got hurt, everybody won. What an amazing ending this book had!

The best part about the book wasn't what the words were. The story was great but it wasn't about the story. The timing were perfect but it wasn't about that. The story was an epic tale but it wasn't the story that makes my heart skip a beat.

It wasn't what I learned from the story but it was what the story taught me.

With all that the story shared with me I never knew until the very end why I needed this story. Now I know and my heart knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment