Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bearded single dude seeks...ah whatever

I am growing my hair out. Hmmmm....



Should I? Why not? Why?

Because of the fact that I am losing my hair on the top of my head I have been shaving my cranium for a good many years now. I do this because, frankly, I'm a little embarrassed to be losing my hair.

Should I really be though? I look younger with a shaved head. Is that what I am going for? Since I am single should I try to make myself as physically attractive as possible.

Same goes with the beard. (Or the squirrel as Colby calls it) If I grow out my hair and grow a beard is this going to hurt my chances of finding a mate. How the hell should I know.

This is what I'm thinking. Being alone for now is OK. I have some girls that I go out with and they don't seem to mind the rugged look. I really don't care. I think now that me being me is more important then the hair (or lack or hair in certain places) that I have.

For now the hair on my head is growing out. The hair on my face is doing the same.

If this sends away a potential date then so be it. I didn't want to be with that person anyway. I am OK with that.

I am OK with that.

But man alive my face is starting to itch....

No comments:

Post a Comment