Sunday, September 26, 2010

We are the Champions

Have you ever heard the song "We Will Rock You" and not heard "We are the Champions" immediately after. I never understood why but it is just the way it is. That is how I feel about the next two blog posts.

It was early this year when my dad's cancer took a huge turn for the worse. I took a solo trip north at the end of January to visit him. The following two blog posts were a results of that trip. They were originally published January 26, 2010 at yourbestfitnesscoach.blogspot.com. I encourage you to follow that blog at well. It is my fitness blog.

I wrote these two essays at virtually the same time. I think of them as one. I re-publish them here because they are two of my favorites. They really have nothing to do with the Queen songs, by the way. Just the concept. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment